Take It Away - 0% Finance Scheme
Here at Erne Music Supplies, we’ve joined the ‘Take it away’ scheme to support music-makers like you.
‘Take it away’ provides interest-free loans for musical instruments, equipment, software and tuition. In short, it gives music-makers the backing they need.
So how does it work?
You apply for a loan in the shop or online. This normally takes less than 10 minutes. And if you’re successful, you can take your instrument or other purchase home there and then.
How much can you borrow?
- In Northern Ireland, you can get an interest-free loan of up to £2000, whatever your age.
- We also offer interest-free loans up to £25,000 to eligible customers over the age of 18. Ask in store for more details.
What loans can you get?
- All ‘Take it away’ loans are interest-free. In Northern Ireland, you pay a 10% deposit and spread the remaining balance over 9 monthly instalments.
- There’s a minimum loan amount of £100 and a maximum loan amount of £2,000
Are you eligible for finance?
- ‘Take it away’ supports musicians of all ages, but you will need to be over 18 to apply for a loan.
- You will need to be a permanent resident in Northern Ireland with a regular income of over £5,000 per year.
- You’ll also need a bank or building society account that’s capable of handling direct debit payments. Remember, loans are subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
How do you apply for a loan?
- Whether you apply in-store or online, you need to bring proof of ID and income.
Tell me more about ‘Take it away’?
‘Take it away’ works with retail partners, Arts Council England and the Arts Council of Northern Ireland to break down barriers to accessing music making. A part of Creative United, a community interest company that drives economic growth and social impact in the arts and creative industries, they provide a range of subsidised and non-subsidised loans. These are designed to make learning, playing and participating in music more affordable and open to everyone. Together with partners like us, they look to enable and inspire a life-long love of music.
For more information call us: 028 6632 4267 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org